Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Wii Fit

Who knew you could have so much fun working out. At the beginning it tells you your wii fit age and bmi and all that yucky stuff. I was real worried that my age would be like 65, but I got lucky and it said my age was 32, which is okay because I will be 32 next week. I went into first place on a lot of them because I was the first to play, but my daughter soon came behind me and took me out. I wasn't happy. I like to be in the number 1 position and I am having a hard time getting that coveted spot back in the ski jump. I don't know how she achieved the number she got in it. I may never beat her in it, but I do hold the #1 position in the hula hooping!!!! WootWoot! You start out real good in that and then you start getting tired and you look like you are having some kind of fit. We laughed so hard at each other we were crying. In the super hula hoop you have to hoop so long moving your hips to the right and then to the left, well Lealan was doing the right ones and it finished and he kind of fell over to the couch and we are yelling get back on you have to do the other side and he is holding his heart telling us he can't because he is sure he is having a heartattack. He managed to scrape himself back up and finish and then at the end it told him how many calories he had burned, which it wasn't many, and he was like I did all that and didn't even burn off the Dr. Pepper I just drank?! I am going to have to try to capture his sweet hula hoop moves on video.

No comments:

Post a Comment