Saturday, February 20, 2010

Bayli wins a bet

Last Monday the 15th Bayli was out of school for President's Day and I had to work so she stayed home with Lealan. They had to bring me to work that day because our roads were horribly iced over. Well when they came to pick me up Bay came in first and told me she was going to go buy a Sprite with the dollar she won from dad. I said how did you win it? She said they were watching Pawn Stars and there was a question on there that they were going to answer after the commercial break and her dad told her whoever got the question wrong owed the winner a dollar. Gotta start em young learning to gamble :) Well she answered correctly and he didn't so he had to cough up a dollar. I told her next time go for more than a dollar. He said on the way down the mountain to get me she said she was going to buy a sprite with her dollar and he said can't you think of something better to spend it on than a sprite? She said that sprite was going to taste so good because she was buying it with his dollar. That's my girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment