Thursday, February 18, 2010

Fortune cookie

We went to eat at my favorite restaurant Sunday after church, Ichiban, YUMMMM! What's better than sushi and fried rice! Well you always get a fortune cookie at the end of your meal and I actually kept my fortune this time and I happened to find it this morning. I have never seen a fortune like this before. Usually they are all happy go lucky or have a real deep meaning to them, but mine was about aliens. Huh, what? That's right I said aliens. My fortune was "An alien of some sort will be appearing to you shortly!" A what will be appearing? What happened to "you will run into unexpected wealth" or "see and old friend and receive a blessing". My family thought it was hilarious and joked that I would have to ride home alone as they did not want to be abducted or probed. I said it might not be a green alien and they were like whaaaat? I said it says an alien of some sort so does that mean a UFO alien or an illegal alien. Will I be beamed up or have to swim across the border against my will. Will I be abducted into a UFO or a Hyundai with 22 other "aliens"? And why does it not tell me what is going to happen once it appears, I mean this is not a time for surprises. Well I've made it to Thursday and no alien yet, maybe I'm safe. If you don't hear from me in a few days you might want to send the X Files investigators out to find me!

No comments:

Post a Comment