Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Birthday!!

That's right folks Brandi is now another year wiser. See doesn't that sound better than another year older. I have turned the big 32 and it feels just like yesterday when I was 31. It also makes me feel good to know that I am 32, but my wii age is 31! Now if I can just keep it that way. Bayli woke up first thing this morning singing "Go shorty, it's your birthday. Go shorty, it's your birthday". She found it hilarious seeing as how she thinks I'm short. I'm not. I'm 5'2" and as long as there are people shorter than me I will always be of medium height. That is my story and I am sticking to it! People also call me skinny, but I just tell them I'm not skinny I'm too tall. So I guess that works the other way too if your overweight just people you're not overweight your just too short for your body size. This is probably the reason my husband can't follow a conversation with me as I go randomly from one topic to another, but it all made sense to me. Maybe he just can't keep up with my keen mind. Anywho back to the whole birthday thing. I have to take Bayli to the Asthma Doc tomorrow, which happens to just be on the same road as Gigi's cupcakes and seeing as how I LOVE cupcakes I think I will treat myself to one tomorrow. I was talking about it a lot this morning with my husband and he said "Do you plan on buying Bayli one too?" I was like yeah, sure I guess I could. It would probably be bad momminess of me to eat it in front of her with other people around. Probably better to do things like that at home where no one else sees it, right? I have a cupcake weakness and I have ate the last one at home in front of her before and I didn't even really feel bad for it. Does that make me a bad mommy?

No comments:

Post a Comment