Monday, July 27, 2009

Oink Oink




Yep that's right I said oink oink. We woke up yesterday morning and found a pig in our yard. We have no idea where it came from. Of course me being the animal lover that I am starts scrambling for something to feed it. And what do I come up with, but a hot dog! Bayli runs to her dad and says "mom's feeding it a hot dog, don't hot dogs have pig in them?" He said yes they do, but I said I was just going to think it was a turkey hot dog. The pig had no problem with eating two of them! Besides, Bayli was standing there are the porch watching the pig saying how much she would like to have some bacon. I thought that was uncalled for. Unfortunately for me and yeah for Lealan the pig was gone when we got home from church. I was hoping it would stick around. I was going to name it Pork Chop.

No comments:

Post a Comment