Thursday, July 16, 2009

It's been a while!

It has been forever since I have been on here, but it has been busy busy. I do have a funny little store to tell about Bayli. Sometimes she says the funniest things. We are having homecoming at church Sunday and after it is over the guys always go golfing. Well, me and him were discussing what me and the girls might do yadda yadda and Bayli pipes up "hello, third wheel here!" It was so funny, but she is right we were not discussing what she would be doing while we were both busy. So much for just saying, hey what am I doing. Right now I am busy with Lingerie and Bachelorette party planning. We are going to have a blast. I finished the invites and just have a few more to pass out. We are going to do our Lingerie shopping on Sunday after church and I can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment