Thursday, July 23, 2009

I've done enough for you!

Well as you know I got stitches is delicate areas and with them being there I really can't doctor them too well. Since Lealan isn't home this responsibility falls to Bayli, much to her dismay. I think her actually reaction was "You want me to do what where?!" Not at all excited about it to say the least. Well yesterday morning was the first time for her to do this. I had to have vaseline put on them and then bandaged back up and the first 2 were ok, but with the third being in such a delicate area as your butt crack, she was very hesitant. She did finally do it wonderfully and then ran out of the bathroom like she was shot out of a canon. I was wearing a black slick material shirt that ties in the back and because of the slick material it never stays tied for long. We were just walking into the YMCA that morning to drop her off and I had just got to the counter and realized I had come undone and when I mentioned it Bayli looked up at me and said "I've done ENOUGH for you today" and then she turned and preceded to walk away. Connie, one of the counselors, laughed and tied me up. Yep it's pretty obvious that when I get old she will ship me directly to the nursing home.

No comments:

Post a Comment