Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Post surgery update

It's been a while since I posted last. It has been a busy summer and then I had to have surgery on my nose for 3 defects. So looking forward to being able to breathe again!! Bayli told the youth group and who knows else that I was having a nose job. She thought it was hilarious, which it is, and now I don't know how many people that don't really know me think I actually had a nose job. Oh well, there are worse things. She also saw me asleep on the couch and told Lealan that I look so tiny without my attitude. Where does she get this stuff. I ain't got an attitude! :) Not a bad one anyways. It's just seems that when you're my size you have to be a little aggressive to be heard, believed, not taken for granted, pushed around, blah blah blah. I just make my wants and needs heard gently.

No comments:

Post a Comment