Thursday, January 13, 2011

Broken


We had lots and lots of beautiful snow come Monday morning. So we all bundled up and rode the 4 wheeler over to meet Jill and Aaron to play. We had the 4 wheelers, sleds, and intertube and we had a blast!!! We had been playing for a while and Bayli asked me to ride the tube with her again. She sets down in it and I sit beside her with my leg thrown over her. Lealan is pulling us for a while and then for some reason the tube goes crazy and I fly into a parked 4 wheeler. I'm glad Bayli was under me so she didn't get hurt. That ended our playing since I had to go to the ER, but it was so much fun while it lasted. I ended up with a big knot on my forehead, broken nose, possibly cracked ribs, bruised knee and leg, whiplash, and a bruised arm. I was really blessed that God was watching out for me and for keeping Bayli safe. I'll take whatever I got as long as she didn't get hurt. I have to go see an ENT about my nose since I broke it when I was younger. I will be sore for a while, but you can't keep me down for long!

No comments:

Post a Comment