Thursday, December 30, 2010

Pens


This is a picture of all the pens I have on my desk at the moment. Really? Do I need all these? I could lie and say no, but the truth is: Hi, My name is Brandi and I have an office supply/pen problem. Is there a 12 step program for that? If there is keep it to yourself I like my crazy! Who doesn't love pens? I get excited when I get a new batch of pens. I have to test them out immediately to see if they are going to join the others on my desk, in my purse, in my bag I carry everywhere along with my purse, etc... There is just something about a brand spankin' new pen that gets the blood flowing. For me this kind of goes for any office supplies as well. I love little note pads, cutesy paper clips, baskets to put it all in. All the better to make list with :-) And have I mentioned how much I LOVE lists. Oh the feeling of such satisfaction when I get to use my handy dandy pens and scratched an item off the ol' list. I must kill a lot of trees because I can never scratch everything off the list before making a new one. I guess I don't like messy lists. I know you're thinking I'm crazy, but really who cares. I got my crazy, you got yours. The other difference is you're still in denial over yours. I've accepted mine in all it's crazy glory!

No comments:

Post a Comment