Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Cecil



Meet Cecil, soon to be the next member of the McSpadden family. Yep we named before we have even seen him in person. That's just the way we roll and when a name is perfect it's perfect. He is half English Bulldog half Bassett Hound. We can not wait to get a hold of him! Wonder if he will be super lazy? For all of ya'll that don't know me I am a total animal lover. I don't care what kind of animal so if it's close to the house I start running with food and trying to make it a pet. So for someone like me to have to wait on actually bringing my puppy home it is MURDER!! Thinking about our new puppy gets me thinking about my past dogs. There were many: Starsky & Hutch, Bogie & Bacall, Spot (everybody had a dog at one time name Spot), Carmel (yes this is how we spelled it), Hootie, Dog, Sugar, Spizwink.... and on and on... Carmel loved to chew gum and Sugar bless her heart had the most patience I believe. You see when I was little I was attacked by a dog. It pawed my face all up and slit my eyelid all the way across so that it had to be glued back together. Thank God for glue because it would be super weird to see everything and not even have to actually open your eye. Mom and Dad thought that I would be scared of dogs after this, but they were wrong. We got home from the ER and I went to play. Mom started hearing this gagging type sound and went to find me. I tended to need a lot of supervision. Still do :) She found me with our dog Sugar (not the one who attacked me, that was our dog Dog) who was the sweetest beagle ever. I was trying to teach her to drink out of a straw. I thought I was doing pretty good until mom made me quit.

No comments:

Post a Comment