Monday, March 15, 2010

Can you hear me now?

I went to Verizon Saturday and two hundred and seventy odd dollars later walked out with a network extender. We have to drive about a mile either direction from our house before we get any kind of cell service. That has always been very annoying as everybody we call is long distance and if we were able to use our cells it would all be free with mobile to mobile. Well I took that puppy home and hooked it up with a call to tech support and voila, yes you can hear me now. Tech support probably thinks I'm crazy as I practically squealed with delight when I saw actual bars on my phone and not the words "no service". It really has already been wonderful calling people on the cell and not racking up long distance charges!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment