Friday, February 13, 2009

Friday the 13th


So far nothing freaky has happened, which is a good thing, but then the day ain't over. I am sitting here trying to distract myself from the cupcakes beside me that I am taking to the YMCA for Bayli's Valentine's Day party. It is EXTREMEMLY difficult seeing as how one of my most favorites foods ever are CUPCAKES. The other is Cheetos. Frankly I think they are Heaven on earth. And these cupcakes have wonderful icing and sprinkles!!!! I keep thinking surely that one kid at the YMCA that won't get one if I eat one won't mind at all. Wouldn't they see it as giving which is always better than receiving? I mean they are cupcakes with icing.... I don't know if I'm strong enough for this and I'm not sure I want to be. OK, so I need to think about something else. I think we are going to have a really good time tomorrow at Aunt Annie's 70th birthday party. It will be good to see everybody. Shout out to Aunt Annie!!! She doesn't look 70! Have a great Valentine's Day everybody!

1 comment:

  1. Spoke too soon....I am thinking about you. I love you!

    ReplyDelete