Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Back in the human race!

Well, today I feel back in the human race. I have been sooooo sick. Friday the 13th, how weird, I got extremely sick. Lealan had to take me to the ER Saturday morning. Turns out I had an abcess where part of my surgery took place and it burst, which turns out was a good thing, because if it hadn't they would have had to remove it surgically. So needless to say I got to spend some time in the hospital with all kinds of drugs. It was complicated by the fact that I have no spleen, which sucks at times like this. They said it had just started and that the normal white cell count is between 5,000 - 10,000, at that time mine were 33,200!!! WOW! After I got home I got so much sicker, if that is even a word. Friday the 20th they called me some new nausea meds in and they are my new best friend!!! Don't worry I won't be posting any pics for this! Ha! Lealan and Bayli have taken such good care of me!!!! I am so lucky!

No comments:

Post a Comment