Saturday, December 13, 2008

Book Report Float




Well we finished the book report float today. I have to say it looks pretty good. Bayli did the report on James Patterson's Maximum Ride - Saving the World and Other Extreme Sports. She loves that series. And if you don't know the characters in it are part bird and have wings. We used my cricut machine that I so love to scrapbook with to make some people and clothes and then glued them to popsicle sticks and stuck on the float. Hopefully you can kind of see it in the picture. Then on one side of the float Bayli put the name of the book and the author and on the other wrote a brief summary of the book. Keep your fingers crossed that she makes a good grade! I think she will, but then I'm her mom and that makes me a little prejudice. Only 12 more days until Christmas!!!!!!

1 comment: