Friday, March 18, 2011

Golf Cart

Yesterday was Bayli's 2nd golf match. They won their first match on Tuesday, which was a home match! Yeah go team! We traveled to Cleveland yesterday to play Cleveland and Spring City. They have a big ol' nice course and fancy smancy country club. THe kids very very impressed with the huge course, pool, tennis courts, monster club house considering ours is not so large or has the other amenities, but it is a good course and we appreciate them allowing the kids to practice there for free. The Dayton Golf & Country Club is very good to our kids. I believe we won the 2nd match as well. I do well to keep up with where the ball goes when the hit it much less score, rules, etc. etc. I rented a golf cart because we were only going to play 5 holes and that meant a long walk back for the kids with their clubs after already walking the holes they played. That way when they were through we could just pile them and their clubs on the cart and motor on back to the clubhouse. That was my intentions at least. Who knew that my golf cart would die on the 5th hole. My daughter found this hilarious. She was laughing and saying I broke the cart, wait til dad hears this, yadda yadda. Smart mouth kid. But when I pointed out that she was going to have to lug herself and all her effects back on foot she shushed up real quick:) Even with that happening we had a wonderful time. I am so glad she is enjoying playing, but I'm pretty sure the kids enjoyed Cici's Pizza just as much after the match as the actual match. When we left it was like a pizza graveyard. I'm pretty sure I saw a tumbleweed blow across the buffet.

No comments:

Post a Comment