Friday, January 16, 2009

BRRRRRRRRR!

It is so cold outside that it hurts to even go out. It was in the negatives this morning and me and Bayli looked like marshmallow people with all our winter gear. I had her bundled up in her big coat, gloves, scarf, and a hat. She complained because she says with her big coat she can't keep her backpack and lunch box and purse from slipping around. She is hot natured and just wants to wear a thin jacket. I told her it was this or frostbite and frostbite was not acceptable. This is really making me reconsider going to the grocery store because I don't want to stand there to load them in the car and then unload them at home. This morning was pretty funny when we were trying to leave the house. Our two outside cats, Milo and Gigi, have a good place to get and they stay warm, but everytime I tried to shut the front door this morning Gigi ran in and jumped on the couch. She wanted no part of staying outside anymore. I had to catch her 2 or 3 times this morning before we could leave.

No comments:

Post a Comment